Do you dream of becoming a millionaire?
Most punters who frequently bet on sport have this dream of becoming self made millionaires by backing their knowledge/instinct, however few achieve their dream, unless they ‘strike lucky' with a once in a lifetime low stake, high odds accumulator for which the chances of success are usually far worse than the eventual payout, which means that the vast majority of these speculative investments inevitably come to grief.
Having spoken to many regular punters over the years, I have ascertained that there are a number of factors which prevent genuinely profitable punters from making substantial returns on their investments, including:
1. Lack of focus, resulting in losses due to bets being placed on events in which the punter's knowledge is at best sketchy.
2. Lack of a separate betting bank, resulting in bets being placed only when the punter has some spare cash in their pocket/general bank account, thus missing potentially profitable wagers when funds are tight.
3. Erratic staking of bets, often linked to point 2 above, often resulting in small profits when the punter has little spare cash and hefty losses when the punter is flush, especially after collecting on a few winning bets, when they consciously believe that they are invincible.
4. Lack of self control, leading to punters frittering away their winnings on a short term luxury, rather than considering banking the profits to increase their betting bank, thus enabling them to place higher stakes wagers in future.
5. Lack of patience, resulting in punters placing high risk multiple bets in an attempt to make serious money almost instantly, rather than taking a longer term view.
However, if a punter is able to negate all of these negative factors, there is a strong possibility that they will be rewarded with substantial profits in the long run, especially if they adopt the SPORTS BETTING MILLIONAIRE PLAN recommendations